Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Possible FB App

Facebook should start some app for the perfect match making you know. With the amount of information available, it should not be very difficult! I mean just going through the kind of books a person reads, the kind of movies, TV shows he/she watches and the music he/she listens to, you can figure out so so much about the person. I mean every time I visit someone's page who hardly is active on FB yet is my friend, I can see that in the pages he/she likes. It's the same for people who are not my wavelength matches. It would save many people this hassle of dating and finding the perfect partner. Of course the ones not believing in online friendships or the power of ingenious apps can go on looking. It reminds me of a How I Met Your Mother Episode where Ted is about to find the girl with whom the dating agency matches him and she's already taken: some strange algorithm but interesting all the same.

No comments: