Sunday, October 24, 2010

On Religion

I don't care if am hurting people's sentiments here. Religion indeed is the opium of mankind! It is too trivial a thing to argue and fight about. You don't know if God exists and you try finding which way is a better way of getting closer to God! Strange! If there be any God, I think he/she/it will be the happiest if we follow the religion of humanity and not discuss why someone converted to some religion and how great or not so great the respective religions are. If I have faith enough in my abilities and have some amount of intelligence to think independently, I believe be it Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, or Zoroastrianism, all give us the same amount of freedom to practice our faiths. If you think it doesn't you are probably interpreting it wrong and think some more rather than trashing the religion.

No comments: