Monday, June 9, 2008

A Torn Page

… saw the blotches of emotions overwhelmed within me. The starry night- he loved to paint. I remembered Van Gough. The emotions traveled low and behold, whispering strange tales in my ears. A dog barked somewhere. From the balcony, I climbed down the stairs in to the field. I walked through the paddy field into a clearing by the lake. The moonlight bathed my soul. The dog still barked. Some insects chirped. As I waited, the scarecrow suddenly seemed to walk- it was an illusion of my derailed mind… Suddenly the cool breeze stopped. I was thirsty. The well beckoned me with all it had. I have been here half of my life and I did not know the eerie nights out in the moonlight. Shilpa had never told me all this. She had just had given me cell number. 09642899063. I unlocked my cell and checked the tower. I dialed the number, the phone rang on the…

No comments: