Saturday, September 22, 2007

Penning Down...

Bid me goodbye before I go,
Bid me goodbye before I know!
I don’t know which path I’ll be treading,
But I’m sure it’s peace towards I’ll be heading!

Sweet thoughts and dreams portraying my mind,
Perhaps I’ll dream of this world, hope someday it’ll be kind:
To people whose powers are gone,
Who go on living without passion,
Who linger just on the memory lane…
As the wait for their departure.

So much tension, so much clash!
People are humans- not robots!
But the world is running and advancing,
With just psychologists to help them…
But what sense does it make-
When you have to come back to the same old torture?!
Again waiting for your departure?!

NO, I don’t wanna come back…
So, bid me good bye-
For soon I’ll be making my journey..
With the sunfall…

No comments: